My qualifications

Clic on " READ MORE 
  • Talents: I'm talented in music, plastic arts, painting, literature, logical thinking, etc.

  • Skills: In terms of skills, I consider myself to be very good at cooking, learning Asian languages, designing, crafting, etc.

  • Experience: Through my studies, I've learned a lot about social skills, reinforcing these, in addition to gaining experience in areas related to social, working with communities, schools, foundations, as well as others where I have adapted more skills such as verbal, perceiving, understanding and relating correctly the events and sentences.

  • Knowledge: My knowledge is based principally on the empirical, scientific and philosophical, because I consider these as the most important bases to take into account when learning something new; I consider that I have a wide knowledge about general culture and criminology, because I don't like to think that the world has so much to teach and that I somehow have not come to learn.

Comments